Monday, August 15, 2011

The Face Shop Bling Bling

The other day I painted my nails with a Face Shop polish I’ve only tried once before.

I love Face Shop polishes. They have so many gorgeous colours and if you buy 4, you get the 5th free! Open-mouthed smile Definitely going to be taking advantage of that when I go to Adelaide on the weekend!

 

Anyway, this is GL111, but I shall call it “Bling Bling”:

 

GL111_2coats

Two coats of awesomeness, perfect formula. It was very smooth so only needed one coat of Seche Vite just for staying power. It certainly didn’t need any more shine!

I did not realise just how much glitter was packed into this polish! I got quite a few comments on my nails at work – people loved the bling!

 

Do you have any Face Shop polishes? From what I understand, the prices and styles of bottles vary from state to state (in Adelaide they are $4.90 for the basic colours and $12.90 for ones like these with glitter. I read on another blog (Ree?) that they were only $3 in Melbourne!!! Jealous!

 

Em

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I just discovered Face Shop in Adelaide on Friday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Face Shop is awesome, huh Kristy? The ladies in there are so lovely but sooo good at getting me to buy things!

    Definitely Bling, Cat.. do you have Face Shop where you are?

    ReplyDelete