Wednesday, February 15, 2012

essie–Foot Loose

This is the perfect pink. And that’s a big call because there are a LOT of pink polishes out there!

This polish was a dream to apply and was opaque in ONE coat. You heard me, ONE!!!

What is it?

See for yourself:

FootLoose1ct

essie Foot Loose. ONE COAT. ONE COAT!! I can’t get over it! I have a similar colour polish which needs three! I just cannot fault this polish. It’s a beautiful deep pink and I just love it! It’s enough to get me to get rid of all my similar coloured polishes. And that is a huge deal!

 

I’ve been digging the nail stamping lately because I went without for so long, so I brought out my favourite Red Angel plates and stamped away:

FootLoose1ctKonad

Awww, precious! Without even realising it, I did Valentines Day nails! Haha Smile with tongue out I must have subconsciously been thinking about it!

 

Are you wearing Valentines nails?

Em

6 comments:

  1. Amazing polish and I love that stamping plate. Red Angel? Where do you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Angel plates are amazing!!!! It's on Amazon.. I've heard that they've stopped shipping overseas thougH!? So you may need to get someone to grab one for you. They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the perfect raspberry pink, which I don't have in my collection - this is definitely going on the wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is fantastic! Formula is sooo good ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv the stamping...plz do more stamping ones!THX♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Val :D I love stamping so you'll definitely be seeing a lot more of them!

    ReplyDelete