Tuesday, May 8, 2012

OPI–My Pointe Exactly with Pirouette My Whistle

I was  so looking forward to the OPI NYC Ballet Collection. As soon as I saw Scrangie’s swatches I knew I had to have ALL of them! I’ve been searching for the perfect french polishes for so long and I had a feeling these were it! I was actually a little scared that the collection wouldn’t live up to my expectations.


Well, I needn’t have worried. This collection is AMAZING!!!!

 

This is My Pointe Exactly:

MyPointeExactly3ct

A gorgeous light grey milk jelly. Can you say perfect?! I am so in love.

This was three coats. The awesome thing about the polishes in this collection is that you can build them up to the opacity you want. One coat adds a pretty shine and polished look to your nails, two coats adds more colour and three gives you the beautiful squishy jelly look above.

 

Of course, I had to try out Pirouette My Whistle, the lone glitter of the bunch:

MPE_PMW

Ahhhhhhhh! I love you, Pirouette My Whistle! So beautiful! Silver microglitter with tiny little silver hexes. I actually thought they were circles at first but upon closer inspection they are very subtle hexes.

 

Stay tuned for more of this collection because I can’t seem to stop wearing them Smile with tongue out

Em

8 comments:

  1. Pirouette My Whistle looks really great. It's the only one I picked up from this collection, and I'm still looking for that right thing to put it over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sooo pretty! I just want to layer it over absolutely everything :D I think it'd look awesome over pretty much anything but I really love the delicate grey with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh i have ordered these from my normal place which i'm expecting to arrive today or tomorrow! I am super excited and even though i ordered 14 bottles. I keep thinking about these the most! lol They looks awesome Em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks stunning and so feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, exciting Kel!!! I hope they get to you today :) What other polishes did you order? I looove them so much!

    Thanks mgiandzi! :D I love how feminine it is too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful combo! This collection is starting to grow on me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks :D I'm so in love with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your work. I’ve put you up for the One Lovely Blog Award and the Versatile Blogger Award.
    See here: http://parisianbluesky.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/ulta3-mulberry-with-metal-stamping-blog.html

    ReplyDelete