Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Face Shop BL602 Glitter Fade FAIL!

Ah, you can’t win ‘em all.

There are days where I’m on fire with nails. Days where my manis are so, so quick and perfect.

Aaaaand then there are days like this:

 

BlueGlitterfade

I took this off as soon as I’d taken the photo.

This was two coats (+ touch ups) of The Face Shop BL602 (a bright blue) and then I tried to do a glitter fade with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Bluebell. I liked the effect, but it was just so thick that it wouldn’t dry. I kept smudging the crap out of it (see middle and  ring fingers, urgh) and it was all bumpy).

*sigh*

I really wanted it to work, but it just wasn’t meant to be! Sad smile


Had any fails lately???
Em

4 comments:

  1. Great idea.
    I hate it when I have a fail and have to take off immediately. Especially after spending so much time on it. Only good thing is being able to do the next mani without having to wait a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In theory, yes, but in practice it just did not work :P
    Yesss, it is so frustrating to spend all that time on it and have to take it off.. But I agree, being able to do another mani rocks :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hate when that happens! And I happen to always stuff up the second mani too. So I just go without polish (because I can't be stuffed after spending 3 hours on trying).

    Good of you to take a picture of it. I can't do it, I take it off before ANYONE sees it xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah ohh I would've been devastated if I stuffed up the 2nd mani!! The 2nd mani wasn't BRILLIANT but at least it dried and didn't smudge :P

    I figure I'll show my fails so people can get a laugh :p If it was a reaaally bad fail, I wouldn't show it tho :p

    ReplyDelete