Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rokk96 Silver Screen with Konad

I’m a little bit in love with this polish. It’s one I bought in my massive Adelaide Haul about a month ago and it’s so unique and pretty.

Here is Rokk96 Silver Screen:

SilverScreen2ct

Two coats of deliciousness. I love it! It is SO sparkly and the most gorgeous light blue which has a slight hint of lavender. And of course, it’s packed with silver glittery shimmer. Lurv!

These polishes are $7.95 each or three for $19 at Price Attack. They have some pretty awesome colours!

Here it is with some Konad on top:

SilverScreen2ctKonad

I smudged my Konad-ing (Bundle Monster-ing?) a little, but you get the idea. This is from BM-206 in Konad’s Princess Special Polish in Warm Black.

The smudging is way less obvious in real life, but my new daylight lamp picks up every little flaw Smile with tongue out

 

Have you tried any of these Rokk96 polishes yet?

Em

5 comments:

  1. I have this polish and it is fabulous. My favourite metallic blue. It also looks great matte. Love your stamping on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to keep an eye out for the polish - it looks fab! Great stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great isn't it, Cathy!? It's just such a pretty shade. Oooh I'll have to try it matte!!!

    Thanks, Claire :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog after coming from your comment on More Nail Polish. I can't wait to see your spectraflair franken after seeing what lovely posts you do here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Catkin! Lovely to "meet" you. I'm really hoping I can post about my spectraflair franken tomorrow. I'm so excited, spectraflair is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete