Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chemistry haul

The lovely Shatter Me Claire was kind enough to go shopping for me at the Chemistry warehouse last week. I gave her a budget and told her to go nuts! I love her polish choices so I knew she’d pick some awesome ones. And oh, she did!!!

I was disappointed when I got home and there was nothing in my letter box, but then I walked up to my front door and there, tucked away in the corner, was a box addressed to meee!

I literally squealed when I opened my goodies.

Pretty, pretty polishes.

 

Chem1

601, 609, 618. Goooorgeous scattered holos. I love these!!

 

Chem2

730 & 506. Stunning duo and multichromes.

 

Chem3

Look at itttt!! I may just have to try this one first!!

 

Chem4

216 & 201 Oh my, I looooooooove 201. A blue sparkly with bar glitter. I love it, love it, love it!

Apparently there aren’t any swatches of the 200 series online, so *sigh*, I suppose I can swatch them for you guys. If I have to. Heeheeheee Smile with tongue out

 

Ms Shatter Me made some amazing choices. Thank you so much for doing this for me!!!

Be watching for some swatching Open-mouthed smile Smile with tongue out Okay, that was a terrible rhyme …


Em

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic choices - can't wait to see your Chemistry posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me either, I just want to swatch them all at once :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see swatches :) Yay for nail mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for nail mail indeed! Thanks again hun :)

    ReplyDelete