Sunday, February 26, 2012

piCture pOlish–Malt-teaser with Red Angel stamping

I haven’t used a piCture pOlish for a while (and we all know how obsessed I am with them!) so I whipped one out today.

For some reason I was feelin’ a bit more of a classy but different colour.

Malt-teaser fit the bill perfectly:

Malt-teaser2ct

Oh yeah Open-mouthed smile This is a gorgeous shade of brown. Two coats and an amazing formula. Loved it! This is so work appropriate for pretty much any job (and if you have a job which wouldn’t allow a colour like this, I feel for you!!!!).

 

I couldn’t leave it alone, of course, so I did some stamping with my Red Angel image plates:

Malt-teaser2ct_stamp

Cheeee-tah! This image is from image plate RA107. Love it Open-mouthed smile 

 

Have you snagged the Red Angel plates yet?
Em

2 comments:

  1. I luv this combo!...very cool...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Val :D It was a shame to cover up such a pretty colour but I still loved it!

    ReplyDelete