Friday, February 24, 2012

Love Thy Polishes

Time to toot my own horn a bit. Toot toot! Smile with tongue out

 

I want to show you some of my custom polishes in my new Love Thy Polish brand.

I went to the Market Day here last Saturday to sell polishes and painted my nails skittle-style using my polishes to show people. A lot of people really appreciated being able to see the polishes on real nails! I did have them on a nail wheel but we all know it’s just not the same!

Anyway, without further ado…

Customs1

Royalty, Struttin’ Like a Peacock, Toxic Slime, Smurfin’ it Up.

 

Customs2

Fairy Lights, Girly Girl, Kiss Kiss, Crazy for Coral.

 

Thoughts, suggestions, comments please?

Em

2 comments:

  1. They look fabulous! Especially seeing them all together like that. Struttin’ Like a Peacock, Toxic Slime, Smurfin’ it Up are immediate wants :)
    How did you go at the markets? Sell heaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca :D :D Smurfin' it up was a definite favourite at the markets! Not too bad.. 13 polishes, 2 nail files and 1 cuticle oil!

    ReplyDelete