Sunday, February 12, 2012

Custom Polish–Purple Pixie

Hi all,

I hope you’re having a relaxing weekend! I thought I’d share with you today one of my newer custom polish creations for Love Thy Polish. This is Purple Pixie:

 

PurplePixie1ct2

Indoors in my light box. Beautiful purple Open-mouthed smile I love it!

 

Now for the outdoors shots:

PurplePixie1ct

Ah-MAZING!!! Check out those rainbows! I’m in love Open-mouthed smile This was only two coats, the second done just for intensity and not coverage. I wore this for a good three days without any chips.

 

Here’s a slightly washed out photo to see those pretty rainbows a bit more:

PurplePixie1ct3

*Drool*

 

Don’t you just love holos?! If you’re interested in buying a bottle, they are $15 each and you can leave a comment below or email me: zeedeveelgirl AT gmail DOT com.

 

Em

8 comments: