Monday, February 20, 2012

essence–Into the Dark

Oh, drool. Essence has come up with yet another amazing polish in their Vampire Love collection. I am so glad I picked up this collection when I was in Adelaide last because I have loved every one so far.

 

This is Into the Dark:

Intothedark2ct

Two coats of perfection. It is a beautiful dark blue-grey (bley? Smile with tongue out Okay, so I’m taking the combining colours thing a bit too far now Smile with tongue out). Amazing formula and opaque in two coats. This was an absolute dream to apply and I felt that the colour really complimented my skin tone. I think this is one for everyone and an especially good way for people who are afraid to venture outside of ‘classic’ polish colours to broaden their horizons.

 

I’m totally and completely loving essence at the moment Open-mouthed smile Are you?
Em

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! Reminds me of ulta3 Wild Berry with sparkles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's definitely a great blue! I would have bought it too, but it was sold out when I had the chance. :/

    ReplyDelete