Sunday, February 19, 2012

Love Thy Polish–Smurfin’ It Up

I’m ba-aaaack! Yes, I’ve been slack on the posting lately but my full time job contract has just come to an end and I’ll start part time work this week. I’m throwing in the towel in regards to full time work because I just can’t do it anymore! 40 hours a week at work + 6-7 massages + trying to get my custom polish business up and running means that I was one stressed out chick. I was getting loads of headaches and just basically feeling too overwhelmed to get out of bed some mornings. Anyway, enough of my babble.


I’m going to show you one of my Love Thy Polish custom nail polishes today.

This is Smurfin’ it Up, modelled by my lovely friend B:

SmurfinItUp2ct

A brilliant smurf blue shimmer, three coats. This is probably the most popular polish so far, and it doesn’t shock me. It’s such a beautiful colour!

 

Feedback is most appreciated Smile

Em

1 comment: