Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rimmel Black + BYS Lulu Blue

I felt the need for a dark, glittery mani last week.

I thought it would be easy because most black polishes are 1 or 2 coaters, right?

Wrong.

This Rimmel 60 second black polish took three coats to become opaque.

Three.

Seriously, who ever heard of a three coater black polish?! Well now you have.

Anyway, after I was done with the black, I applied 2 coats of BYS Lulu Blue, a favourite glitter of mine.

 

RimmelBlackLuluBlue

Annoyingly, this was done after daylight hours so I couldn’t get a pretty sunshine pic. But you get the idea!

I wore this for a day and then got annoyed with it. Plus, my Cherry Culture haul had come and I neeeeeded to try the Milani holos Smile with tongue out

 

Em

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty mani! OMG Lulu Blue is gorge! Must get that now...

    And if you're looking for a cheapo one coater, try BYS Black Satin or Ulta3 Midnight which is a DEEP blue that's pretty much black. Those are both one coaters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love blue


    http://conestilodeysiamari.blogspot.com/

    http://www.youtube.com/user/deysimari

    ReplyDelete