Monday, July 18, 2011

LA Colors Aqua Crystals with Cherimoya 2012 Cracked in Apocalypse and Typhoon

These Cherimoya 2012 Crackles are cool.

I layered it over my LA Colors Aqua Crystals mani because I didn’t want to take the Aqua Crystals off Smile with tongue out

These are oil based polishes, so they smell a little funky. But they start cracking literally the second you stop painting and dry super fast.

 

Apocalypse

Cherimoya Apocalypse (no top coat).

 

They also dry matte, which I really like, because you can choose if you want to leave them matte or apply a top coat to get the shine.

 

Typhoon

Cherimoya Typhoon is awesome matte. It’s such a pretty blue. Don’t mind my funky coloured fingers. I took this under a very yellow lamp and had to tweak the colours in Photoshop to get the blue right. In the process, my hands look really weird.

 

TyphoonSV

This is Typhoon with a coat of SV. Looks so different, right? I can’t decide which I like more!

Again, excuse the freaky hands.

 

I really like these crackles. I love how quick they are and they apply really easily and neatly. They also don’t flake if you apply them over a top coat, like the BYS Cracked’s do, so it’s such a good way to liven up a tired mani.

 

Can’t wait to try Judgement Day (purple) and Eternity (blue). Why didn’t I get the dark green?!?!?!

 

Em

2 comments:

  1. excellent color, good crackle.

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deysimari

    ReplyDelete