Friday, July 15, 2011

LA Colors Aqua Crystals

Oh my.

I’m not going to say anything, I’m just going to let the photos do the talking.

 

AquaCrystals3coats_2

 

AquaCrystals3coats

Blurry shot to capture the sparkly goodness.

 

This LA Colors polish is a new favourite. It’s called Aqua Crystals, and the name is perfect for it because it literally glows. Love, love, love!

 

This is three coats and it looks like the polish has light blue, darker blue and black glitter, and a lot of it. I didn’t expect this to be fully opaque. I thought it would be good as a top coat, but as soon as I painted the second coat I knew it would be perfect on its own.


Here’s how much I love this polish: I got my Beauty Joint order today and I couldn’t bear to take it off so I just tried a couple of the Cherimoya crackles over it Smile with tongue out I never want to take this offff!!! Probably a good thing because it’s going to be a total biatch to get off Smile with tongue out

What do you think? Do you luuuurv it like me?

Em

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic polish- gorgeous colour! Great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is lovely, did you find it locally?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls
    I'm a little in love wsith it!!!

    Cincly, I got it from www.cherryculture.com, a US site!

    ReplyDelete