Saturday, November 19, 2011

BYS Hunter Green & OPI Not Like the Movies

I’ve got a double whammy for you guys today! I wanted to try one of my new OPIs and I chose Not Like the Movies from the Katy Perry collection. I’ve heard there are two versions of this: one that is duochrome and one that is not. I’m happy to report that I definitely got the duochrome one Open-mouthed smile

 

First, I painted on two coats of BYS Hunter Green. This is a super dark green and it’s almost black.

HunterGreen2ct

The formula was great and I loved how glossy this was even without a top coat.

 

Then I did two coats of Not Like the Movies:

NotLikeTheMovies2ct

Gorgeous, huh? Let’s see some more of that gorgeous green and purple duochrome:

 

NotLikeTheMovies2ct2

 

NotLikeTheMovies2ct3

 

So, so pretty! I truly love this polish. I know I’m a bit late on the bandwagon with it but I’m so glad Kate got this in the US for me. I’m getting more and more addicted to duochromes and multichromes!

 

Do you love a good duochrome?

Em

2 comments:

  1. There are two versions of Not Like In The Movies?! Thankfully mine's the duochrome too! The BYS looks great on you! Their formula really doesn't do much for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, apparently, Nicole!!! I didn't know either til I was googling. Thanks :D Oh I love the BYS polishes.. you do occasionally get one with a bad formula but on the whole they are great :D

    ReplyDelete