Sunday, April 1, 2012

Zoya - Ivanka

Happy Birthday to me Smile And what better way to celebrate than to show you all my new favourite polish.

 

Behold, Zoya Ivanka!

Ivanka2ct

Gahhhh. It’s just so beautiful! Ivanka is a gorgeous, glowy, sparkly green foil. It is stunning, it is amazing, it is my new favourite.

This was two coats. I wish I could say it wore well but wow, this chipped and peeled most of one finger off in less than two hours from when I painted it. I touched it up twice in the space of two days. Really disappointing, but so worth it.

Ivanka is from the Sparkle collection and I got her in a blog sale a little while back. I also got Mimi, a gorgeous purple from the same collection. There are still a couple I want to get, including Charla. I would have to say this is possibly the only polish I’ve ever owned that I’ve considered getting a back up of.

 

What do you think?
Em

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! :)
    Cool colour, too bad about the chipping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!
    Try some different base and top coat combos - I read about a specific ingredient that doesn't play well with zoyas. I forget what it was but I know the aussie non chip ulta3 doesn't have it in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Zoya didn't play nice for me either & I was too lazy to try & find the right combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Em.

    I love seeing this polish. I recently caved and bought this off ebay, but it's not here yet. I can't wait to try it it look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    Yes! I read on someone's blog that there's an ingredient in most top coats which Zoya doesn't play nice with.. very interesting! If only I could get a hold of a bottle of Ulta3 top coat!!

    ReplyDelete