Monday, April 9, 2012

Ulta3–Kiwi Kaos with Konad

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you had a great day yesterday and aren't in too much of a sugar coma.

My partner had to work pretty much the whole Easter weekend so I took the opportunity to do extra massages and, of course, extra manis!

This is a mani from a few weeks ago that I'd forgotten I'd even done. You know you're a nail polish addict when you can't remember any of the manis you've done recently:

This is Ulta3 Kiwi Kaos from their Gelato collection: KiwiKaos2ct
Two coats... pretty decent formula! I like this! It's a nice, muted green. Some greens are way too bright but this is perfect!

I did some stamping over it in one of the classic Konad designs:
KiwiKaos2ctKonad
Aussies, doesn't this remind you of the Harris Scarfe logo!? Non-Aussies, Harris Scarfe is a department store here which sells clothes, bedding, kitchen and homewares and electronics. Their old logo and design used to have this design and they have always used green!

Have you done any manis which remind you of something like this!?
Em

2 comments:

  1. lol Harris scarfe was the first thing i thought of! haha
    When ever i have seen this mani done with black i think of David Jones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think most Aussies would think Harris Scarfe too :P
    Ohhh yeah, David Jones too!

    ReplyDelete