Tuesday, April 17, 2012

essie–Real Simple

I wanted to love this polish, I truly did. I have been searching for the perfect sheer polish that I could use for french manis for months now, and I was sure this would be it.

But alas, it was not.

 

This is essie Real Simple:

RealSimple3ct

Three coats of hell. This formula was awful, awful, awful. Streaky and unmanageable. It wasn’t an even finish no matter how hard I tried.

 

It wasn’t quite sheer enough, either. I needed three coats to even it out to be decent enough to wear in public, so I couldn’t go with two coats to make it more sheer.

 

Blah, just blah. There was nothing special about this polish.

Since then, thankfully, I’ve found the perfect sheer polishes. Can you guess what they are? Winking smile

Em

3 comments:

  1. That's a shame about the Essie are your new sheers from the OPI ballet collection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes!!! They are amazing :D Have you tried them yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 2, they are really awesome sheers

    ReplyDelete