Tuesday, April 17, 2012

OPI–It’s My Year

I’ve been a bad blogger again! Sometimes life just gets in the way and polish falls down the list of priorities. Gasp, I know! It’s hard to believe I used to have to paint my nails every night or at LEAST every second night and now I’m lucky if I get a chance to do it three times a week. My evenings, which used to be my polish time, have been filled with massages lately.

 

Anyway, this is the polish I wore on my birthday this year:

ItsMyYear2ct

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. A new favourite. This is just BEAUTIFUL. I could not stop gawking at my nails. Perfection in a bottle Open-mouthed smile

This was two coats of OPI It’s My Year. I’ve been eyeing this off for a long time and finally borrowed it off my good friend Kate. I am definitely going to have to buy this one. How can you resist this?


Gorgeous formula, pretty decent wear time too! Winner all round Open-mouthed smile

Em

3 comments: