Saturday, April 28, 2012

China Glaze–Aqua Baby

I seem to have a lot of colours like this, but I never get sick of them. I’m a sucker for a good teal, aqua, turquoise …

 

This one is China Glaze Aqua Baby:

AquaBaby2ct

Beautiful! This was two coats. I really didn’t need the second coat but you know me, I had to do it anyway! This was amazing to apply and lasted a good few days on my tips before chipping.

 

I did some nail stamping using my Red Angel plates:

AquaBabyRA

This is a really cool design, very funky. I like how there are some gaps where there aren’t any squares. I used Konad Special Polish in Pastel Blue for this. Super funky!

 

What colour do you always gravitate towards??

Em

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually go purple when I don't know what to wear on my nails :)
    I like that square design a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, I love teal/aqua/turquoise too! Where did you get the Red Angel plates from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The square design is awesome, isn't it!? I love it in the pastel blue too :D

    Labby, I got my Red Angel plates off Amazon.. but apparently they don't ship internationally anymore!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love colours like this! Aqua Baby is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete