Monday, January 30, 2012

Zoya–Posh with Essie Luxeffects

 I am really, really disappointed with this polish. I've been wanting to try a Zoya matte velvet polish for so long and I finally got a couple.

This is Zoya Posh:
Posh2ct
Um, boring. Why do all the photos I've seen of Zoya matte velvet's look so gorgeous and, well, velvety!?
This photo actually makes it look a lot nicer than it actually looked on my nails. Blah.

To brighten it up a bit I added a coat of one of the new essie Luxeffects:
PoshLuxEffectsGloss
This is As Gold As It Gets. My brother got this beauty for me for Christmas and I'm a little obsessed. One coat and it's the perfect amount of micro flakies.

Of course, what could be better then flakies? MATTE FLAKIES :D
PoshLuxEffectsMatte
Oh I loooooved this. It was so classy and understated but interesting at the same time.
I just added a coat of China Glaze Matte Magic and it transformed it!

Have you done any matte manis lately?

Em

3 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous with the flakies on top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D Flakies make everything all better :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also I've tagged you in the Nail Polish Tag. Check it out at http://passionforpolish.blogspot.com.au/ :)

    ReplyDelete