Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Custom Polish–You’re On My Turf

 Another custom polish. I seem to like the green holos at the moment, and that's just fine with me! It's been sunny and hot here so a perfect opportunity to show off the gorgeous rainbow effect that Spectraflair gives custom polishes.

Here is You're On My Turf:
You'reOnMyTurf2ct
Two coats. Goooorgeous mid-green holo :D Love it!

You'reOnMyTurf2ct2

I have been so addicted to holos lately, and I love that I can make my own so easily.

Have you been mixing up any polishes lately?
Em

6 comments:

  1. That's very pretty.
    I haven't mixed anything lately :) I haven't got Spectraflair, so I couldn't make a holo if I wanted to. Where do you buy it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great green. Love the name too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :D

    I get my Spectraflair from Cathy at More Nail Polish (she has commented above - Kitties26). It is great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning! I just love green holos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yet another great holo franken. Loving it.

    ReplyDelete