Thursday, April 11, 2013

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Peanut Butter and Jelly with Australis Milky Way

I was lucky enough to acquire one of the Whimsical Ideas by Pam polishes and had to try it literally the moment it arrived.

I whacked on my PVA base coat for easy removal and away I went!

 

PB&J Milkyway

Two coats of Peanut Butter and Jelly. This is such a gorgeous squishy red-purple jelly with gold hexes and micro glitter. Two coats and it was perfect. I didn’t have to go fishing for glitter!

I decided to do an accent nail of Australis Milky Way. Australis have been trying some different things lately and this polish is really cute! Two coats and it was good to go.

 

I just love the packaging of the Whimsies. The little bow on the bottle lid is adorable!! It’s little special touches like that which make the polish, in my opinion.

 

Do you have any Whimsies?
Em

4 comments:

  1. It's brilliant eh? Who doesn't love PB&J?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PB&J looks so cool! I've kind of been lemming it for a while, now... Awesome swatches! Also, I want a sammich.

    ReplyDelete