Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cate Ruby New Yorker with Butter London Blagger

Recently I was lucky enough to score a couple of mini Cate Ruby polishes to review. Cate Ruby has the cutest bottles with a stretchy diamanté ring that you can remove from the lid and wear Open-mouthed smile Who doesn’t love a bit of free bling?

 

This is one of the polishes I got:

NewYorker

New Yorker is a vibrant red creme. I have to admit, when I got this I thought “Sigh. Just another red creme.” and I did not think it would come close to knocking Butter London’s Pillarbox Red out of the first place position for my favourite red.

But it did.

This is a ONE COAT RED. ONE COAT, people!!! It had a gorgeous, buttery formula and was super shiny even without a top coat. Honestly, this was a dream to apply. Some reds are a total b*tch to clean up but this one wasn’t and I didn’t need much clean up at all due to the amazing formula Open-mouthed smile I’m super impressed.

I added an accent of Butter London Blagger, a gorgeous medium blue creme. This is an amazing polish too.
The two polishes look so beautiful together.

 

I have one more Cate Ruby to review … stay tuned!

You can buy Cate Ruby from stockists listed on their website: http://www.cateruby.com.au/.

 

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment