Thursday, April 25, 2013

OPI Jade is the New Black

I got this beauty in a grab bag from the lovely Carli of Vintage Musings of a Modern Pinup.

 

Jadeisthenewblack

OPI Jade is the New Black, two coats. Gorgeous! I love, love, love this! I’ve really been into greens lately and this is a good one! This wore amazingly, too. Good job, OPI!

 

Jadestamp

And of course, a little stamping for good measure. I use a plate I got from Aliexpress and the Konad pastel purple special stamping polish.

 

Do you think Jade is the New Black? I’m starting to think so Winking smile
Em

4 comments:

  1. Love Jade is the new black and your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lovely green, I need it!

    Looks great with the stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely need it! I love it :D Thanks miss!

    ReplyDelete