Thursday, June 16, 2011

BYS Pink Manicure

Behold, naked nails!

Nekkid

Something you won’t see too often. In fact, my partner comments every time he does see it Smile with tongue out

 

Yesterday’s mani was BYS Pink Manicure. I had high hopes for this polish being a pretty, feminine, interview-safe colour. Well, meh. It was okay. It was really hard to apply, streaky as hell and took three coats to get anywhere near the bottle colour. It’s still not 100% but I just lost patience with it.

PinkManicure3coats

It is a pretty colour, but it doesn’t suit me. It brings out the red in my fingers, yuck. It also took ages to dry, even with my Orly Sec n’ Dry top coat over it. I got a couple of wrinkles which I tried to smooth out and failed. Meh, it did the job in my interview because I kicked ass and I’m pretty sure the job is mine. At least, that’s what I’m telling myself.

 

Look at the pretty roses on my thumbnail! My friend Amanda is a professional nail technician and has recently learnt folk art for nails. Looks awesome!

 

Til the next mani, I will leave you with the first “It’s Almost Friday Funny Video”. This is a hilarious video:


 

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment