Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ulta3–Spring Break with China Glaze–Custom Kicks dotties

I got this Ulta3 from the local Woolies when they first started selling them. Since then the bins have been picked over and there is only a handful of boring shades left.  I managed to snag this one before it disappeared.

 

This is Spring Break:

SpringBreak2ct

A beautiful royal purple creme. It’s actually got a really strange finish to it, kind of rubbery. I actually prefer it like this to having a top coat on!

This is two coats. The formula was pretty good, no major issues here!

 

I was in the mood for some spotties so I got out my dotting tools and China Glaze Custom Kicks:

SpringBreak2ctCKDots

 

Oh I LOVE this colour combo! I did a few different sized dots to mix things up a bit. I loved the result Open-mouthed smile

 

What do you think?


Em

9 comments:

  1. I am afraid I feel the need to top coat because I am too impatient to wait for polish to dry.

    I have a few of the Ulta3 and N.Y.C. Colours but I have not fallen in love with any yet. Maybe it is because I tend to get them for frankening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Spring Break and its such a fantastic purple! Love what you've done with the dots. The contrasting colours work so well - I need to get some dotting tools!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this colour combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm too impatient too! Thank god for Seche Vite!! NYC Colors tend to be a bit boring as they're just the old Ulta3 colours and never have anything new... but Ulta3 have had some awesome collections lately! I loved their Gelato collection.

    Thanks, Vita :D It is a brilliant purple! Dotting tools are amazing. If I ever feel like doing nail art but am feeling lazy, dotting tools are perfect :D

    Thank you, Indian Lacquerade (sorry, don't know your name!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute color combination! Very vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so unusual, i love it! Can't wait to get my dotting tools!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dotting tools are awesome, love them :D

    ReplyDelete