Tuesday, June 26, 2012

essie–Sew Psyched

I wanted to love this polish, I really did. I’ve seen so many swatches of it on other blogs and loved the look of it. But on me, it just did not work.

Here it is, essie Sew Psyched:

SewPsyched2ct

Ehhhhh. I just did not see anything special in this polish on me. I don’t know, it just didn’t work. This was two slightly runny coats. I couldn’t tell you what the durability of this polish is because I took it off straight away. Some polishes are just like that, aren’t they? You just can’t wait to get them off your nails.

 

Have you had any colours you’ve been looking forward to trying but just haven’t worked for you?

Em

2 comments:

  1. Oh no I have this but I've yet to try it! I really hope I like it since I like the look of it in your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it will be awesome on you! Just not on me :P

    ReplyDelete