Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bloom–The Cassette Society I & Miss Connie I

I’ve been eyeing off the Chanel Les Jeans collection lately … I can’t bring myself to buy it yet because the cheapest I can get it for is AUD$109 + postage. One day it will be mine but for now, I’ve had to satisfy my cravings for it with other pretty blue polishes.


I think these two are pretty good polishes to do just that:

TheCassetteSocietyI_MissConnieI

The dark blue is Bloom The Cassette Society I and the light is Miss Connie I. They are beautiful Open-mouthed smile Two coats of each and an absolutely flawless formula. I got these when Bloom was having a 40% off Mother’s Day sale. They usually have polishes two for $30 so I got the 40% off that and free shipping for spending over $50. I think I ended up getting four polishes, a little pack of nail files and a concealer kit for about $55 with free shipping. Not too shabby Open-mouthed smile

 

I wanted to do a dotticure but one that was a little different to the ones I usually do. So I used a couple of different sizes of dotting tools to get different sized dots and did the opposite colour dots on each nail. This was my left hand and on my right I had Miss Connie I on my nails with The Cassette Society I as the accents. I got so many comments on these!

 

Have you done any dotticures lately?
Em

9 comments:

  1. Oh the colours look great together, love the fact that you did an accent nail!
    Also love the fact that you used different sizes of dots,
    it's a fun mani!:D
    Lately I'm in the flower nail art again and stamping, oh I love stamping, so nope didn't do any dotticures lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Arletta :D I love having fun manis like this, people always notice them!
    Ooh flower nail art? I love stamping too :D Just got my new Bundle Monster plates so I know what I'll be doing for my next few manis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I've been lemming the Chanels too, but $109... pfffft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know :( But they are so pretty! One day they will be mine, but not today. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!!!
    And damn you expensive polish *waves angry fist*

    ReplyDelete
  6. The different sized dots create a great effect. Loving the blue on blue - who needs Chanel nail polish anyway? The last one I bought had a crappy floppy brush...Bah humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahah Sarah, I agree! How dare they!

    Vita, thanks :D A floppy brush at that price?! That sucks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too, especially dotticures with different sized dots :D

    ReplyDelete