Wednesday, June 27, 2012

B by Bloom-Sydney

I’ve been a bad blogger and didn’t get my shit together so I could participate in the Great Aussie Polish Challenge with the rest of the Aussie girls. I really, really wanted to participate but I have been feeling a bit under the pump this week and, while I had lots of Aussie mani photos ready to go, I just didn’t get time to sit down and blog Sad smile It’s almost 11pm and I only got to sit down a little while ago to check Facebook, emails etc.

 

Anyway, enough of my whingeing about how busy I am Winking smile

Here is an Aussie polish for you all! Better late then never, right? Winking smile

This is B by Bloom Sydney:

Sydney2ct

Two coats. A delicious chocolate brown creme. So, so wintery! Formula was a little runny so I had a fair bit of flooding in my cuticles which was difficult to clean up. It did wear well though, which is always awesome to see in an Aussie polish Open-mouthed smile

The B by Bloom polishes are amazing but sadly are being discontinued Sad smile Luckily, a lot of the polishes have dupes in the regular Bloom range, which are still readily available. Apparently they are clearing out all the B polishes in Target so run down to your local and see if you can grab a bargain!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment