Sunday, December 18, 2011

Model’s Own Beetlejuice–Violet Blue

I’m so feeling the duochromes lately. And what better duochrome to try then one of the Model’s Own Beetlejuice collection, Violet Blue.

 

This is a stunning polish. I’ll let the photos do the talking:

AquaViolet2ct

Two coats. I was worried it would be really sheer but two coats covered well.

 

I did some cute Konad-ing with the m27 plate on my thumbs:

AquaViolet2ctKonad

Cute lil shark and seahorse. I did some bubbles in silver with a cheap Japanese image plate I got off eBay.

 

Blue and purple flashes in the sunlight:

AquaViolet2ct3

 

Purple dominates the nails in some light:

AquaViolet2ct2

 

More colour shifting:

AquaViolet2ct6

 

And again, half-half blue and purple nails:

AquaViolet2ct4

 

Love this blue:

AquaViolet2ct5

 

Gorgeous Open-mouthed smile

Em

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour shift, I like that. Especially the colour on the last pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such beautiful polishes :D

    ReplyDelete