Wednesday, December 19, 2012

p2–Blue Hawaii

This little beauty took me by surprise. I got it in a swap I did with a lovely girl from the Netherlands a few months ago. I thought it was a plain medium mint green creme, but as soon as I put it on, I knew it was something more special.

 

BlueHawaii3ct

This is p2 Blue Hawaii. Why they call it blue, I will never know. It’s clearly green. A lovely shade of medium mint green with a brilliant shimmer through it.

It’s been a while since I wore this polish but I think it took about four coats to be opaque. The formula was lovely though so it didn’t bother me in the slightest.

 

Do you own any p2 polishes?
Em

5 comments:

  1. Oh once on your nails it looks beautiful! I dont own any p2's since its an German brand and they don't sell it in the part offer Netherlands where I live.. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Arletta :D Yes, the girl I swapped with was staying in Germany for a while so she got me some :D It is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly pretty. I always love a good blue or green polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah sometimes they name the polish the dumbest things!! This is clearly green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't go wrong with blue or green :D
    I know, right?! Is that a ragdoll kitty in your pic!?

    ReplyDelete