Thursday, December 20, 2012

Max Factor–Fantasy Fire over Kiko 336

I’ve been wearing some gorgeous polishes lately, some of which have been hiding in my stash for too long. For example, Max Factor Fantasy Fire. Why on earth did it take me so long to wear this pretty!? I knew I’d love it so I bought multiple back up bottles, yet it sat in the untrieds drawer of my Helmer for months.

 

I chose to layer FF over Kiko 336, a pretty bright royal blue very similar to Nails Inc. Baker Street. I got 336 in a swap  I did with a lovely lady from The Netherlands. It’s a lovely colour on its own but silly me forgot to take a photo so you’ll just have to deal with a couple of pics of Fantasy Fire (oh, what a shame Winking smile ).

 

FF

One coat of FF over Kiko 336. *Happy sigh*. The royal blue base really brings out the hot pink and purple sparkles in FF. I loooove this. I got so many compliments on it and I think this mani needs to happen again SOON.


Here’s another shot:

FF2

Hmmm… yes, I think FF is calling … You’ll have to excuse me!

Em

1 comment: