Monday, December 3, 2012

Gloss n’ Sparkle–Unicorn Droppings & Goblin’s Grave

Hi all! I have been a crappy blogger, haven’t I?! I don’t remember when I last posted and now I have a huuuuuuuge backlog of photos to edit and posts to write. Whoops!

Anyway, here are couple of polishes from Aussie indie brand Gloss n’ Sparkle.

 

Unicorn Droppings:

UnicornDroppings2ct
Love, love, LOVE! A gorgeous milky white base with holo shimmer and rainbow hexes. This was two coats which gave enough coverage! I must wear this again because the night I put it on, I used a PVA base and I had to take my partner to the emergency room and he was admitted for suspected appendicitis. So I peeled it all off while in the ER anxiously waiting.

 

Goblin’s Grave:

GoblinsGrave3ct

Gorgeous!!! Look at the depth to this lovely squishy deep green polish. All the different coloured hexes:

GoblinsGrave3ctMACRO

*drool*

 

I used three coats of this as it was a little on the sheer side. This was one time I was too lazy to use my peel off base coat and I regretted it when it came time to remove it. Oh, removal was a bitch alright!

 

I mattified it for something a little different:

GoblinsGrave3ctMATTE

Ahhhh, perfect!

 

Em

1 comment:

  1. I love unicorn droppings and I like goblins grave both normal and matte

    ReplyDelete