Monday, May 28, 2012

duri–Devil Wears duri with Chi Chi Crystal Top Coat

I’ve never worn a duri polish before. My friend Kate got this for me from the US when she was there last year. It looked like such a pretty colour in the bottle!

This is Devil Wears duri:

DevilWearsDuri2ct

Two coats, I believe. But could have easily been one. The formula wasn’t too shabby. It’s got a nice shimmer but it just doesn’t really do much for me!

 

So I tried to fix it:

DevilWearsDuri2ctChichi

Yeaaaah, still not doing much for me. A coat of Chi Chi Crystal Top Coat (which you could barely see) and I still wasn’t impressed.


So what did I do?

DevilWearsDuri2ctChichiMatte

Ohh yeah, mattify it! MUCH better Open-mouthed smile

 

Matte flakies are the bomb, would you agree?
Em

2 comments:

  1. Matte flakies are definitely the bomb! The matte is really wow on this combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matte flakies make anything better :D

    ReplyDelete