Saturday, May 26, 2012

essence–Pink Heat & Golden Sands

I really like manis where you get to try two polishes in one! I’ve been meaning to try this combo for a while because I had a feeling it would look awesome, and luckily I was right!

This is essence Pink Heat and Golden Sands:

PinkHeartGoldenSAnds 

Pretty! I did two coats of the Pink Heat (which I could not get to photograph properly! It is a touch more pink in real life. Funny because it looks VERY pink in the bottle!). I then freehanded some “corners” with Golden Sands, a gorgeous golden bronze foil.

This was cute Open-mouthed smile It felt really summery to me which helped me momentarily forget how freezing cold it’s been here in the mornings. I’m talkin’ 0.6 degrees Celcius here this morning! Yuck! Still, I do like it better than the blistering 45 degree days we get during Summer here! Ah, the desert, you get the best of both worlds: freezing cold and boiling hot!

 

Have you been doing dark, Wintery manis to go with the season or splashing out with some colour?
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment