Friday, May 3, 2013

FNUG Futuristica

Introducing one of my new favourite polishes.

And of course, it’s holo.

It’s FNUG Futuristica!

 

Futuristica

This is inside. INSIDE!

 

And now outside:

Futuristica2

 

Futuristica3

Aaarghh! So much beautiful holo. This is a lovely pale blue colour and the holo is off the charts. It’s definitely the most holo polish I own.

I used the FNUG Aqua Base and that really help in application. It was still a tiny bit patchy but not too bad. I didn’t use top coat which means it didn’t last very long until it was chipped but the top coat definitely dulled the holo effect Sad smile

 

I just love looking at photos of this polish. It is such a stunner.

 

Do you have any FNUGs?

 

Em

2 comments:

  1. That polish looks awesome! So psychedelic.

    PS: I'm hosting a Suigo hair pack giveaway; hope you enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/05/suigo-hair-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete