Thursday, May 2, 2013

Aussie favourites–Chi Chi Plastic Fantastic and Pretty Serious Liquid Leprechaun

I have a couple of Aussie stunners to show you today.

The first is from Chi Chi, an awesome brand who have a huge range of polishes and other cosmetics.

 

This is Plastic Fantastic:

PlasticFantastic

Such a pretty deep mint aqua-y green. I found it hard to describe this colour, can you tell!? Two coats. A great, creamy formula.

I stamped some pretty flowers on top.

 

And this is Pretty Serious Liquid Leprechaun:

LiquidLeprechaun

This is from Pretty Serious’ Halloween collection. It truly is like someone threw a leprechaun into a blender and hit the go button. Poor little leprechaun Sad smile 

This has a boat load of green and gold glitters. I just love it! It only needed two coats and application was fantastic so I needed to do minimal clean up. Winner!

 

Go Aussies!

Em

5 comments:

  1. Plastic Fantastic is such a lovely colour <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leprechaun is sooo pretty! Love the amount of glitter in there <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I'm yet to try the Chi Chi brand, looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That green is seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete