Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Catrice spam

Evening, ladies!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Years. I sure did! I got plenty of polishes as well as a new light box, other beauty goodies and other things. I was thoroughly spoilt!

 

Today I have some Catrice spam for you. These are from a swap I did with a girl in The Netherlands. Without further ado:

 

ACid/DC:

ACidDC

This was a stunning lime green shimmer that I loved. Two coats was all I needed for full coverage and the shimmer was just so pretty and vibrant.

 

Sold Out For Ever:

SoldOutForEver2ct

Another pretty green. This was such a lovely pistachio green creme which really flattered my skin tone. Two coats, awesome formula.

 

Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans:

HipQueensWearBlueJeans

I was actually a little disappointed in this colour. The bottle showed a stunning electric blue shimmer but it just didn’t translate onto the nail which made me sad Sad smile.

Anyway, this was a one-coater polish but I did two coats to be on the safe side. Looking back at this photo makes me want to chop my nails down to nubs again.

 

HQWBJ_PMW

I added a coat of OPI Pirouette My Whistle to jazz it up a bit. The colours go together quite well, don’t you think?

 

I neeeed to get some more Catrices!

Em

4 comments:

  1. Lol i own 50 Catrices but I dont own any of these 3. Hip queens wear Blue jeans looks better with the OPI glitter om top ;D. I love sold out forever! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the OPI over that last Catrice

    ReplyDelete
  3. The OPI does suit HQWBJ doesn't it? Jazzes it up a bit :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those colors! & I definitely have to get my hands on OPI - Pirouette My Whistle!

    ReplyDelete