Monday, October 22, 2012

Nails Inc.-Baker Street

I love polishes which have a lot of thought put into their bottle/box design. Packaging can really make or break a polish for me, no matter how lovely the colour is.

That’s why I LOVE these special edition Nails Inc. polishes with bling bling rhinestone studded lids:

BakerStreet2ct

So cute and unusual, right? My partner just stared at this polish (which also came in a fancy box) when I received it. I believe his exact words were, “what is that?!”

Hahahha Smile with tongue out Boys! They just don’t get it!

Anyway, this is two coats of Baker Street, a gorgeous royal blue which has been said to be a dupe for Revlon Royal. I haven’t tried Revlon Royal so I can’t confirm that. What I can confirm is that looking at my photo of it now, the colour is way off. It is actually much darker in real life!

Is it weird that even though I have dupes of this (a Kiko polish being one), I’ll probably keep this one just because of the pretty bottle?

No? I knew my fellow nail addicts would understand Winking smile

Em

1 comment: