Monday, April 14, 2014

Sea Siren Cosmetics Cabin Fever and Seashells

Hi hi all!

I bought a couple of Sea Siren Cosmetics polishes recently and the owner, Deb, was kind enough to include a few of her “Captivating Classics” shades.

 

She included these two beauties:

 

CabinFever

Cabin Fever. A beautiful red crelly. This is too squishy to be simply a creme! As you can see, it leans very orange on me but I don’t mind it. It flattered my skin tone!

Because it was a crelly I needed three coats for full coverage but it had a great formula. So gorgeous!

 

Next up is Seashells:

Seashells

A perfect nude creme! I loooove this. It’s hard to find a good nude and everyone’s skin tone is different so we all suit different shades of creme. This is definitely a shade that flatters my skin tone. I love it! This was two easy coats.

 

Aaaand, the two I bought:

CodePurple_SeaDayze2

Sea Dayze and Code Purple. Such gorgeous, vibrant cremes. I loooove these. They go so well together so I had to wear them both at once. This is my current favourite way to wear a couple of shades if I can’t choose which ones to try first.

Two easy coats of each.

I added some stamping to jazz it up a little:

CodePurple_SeaDayze3

Love this Open-mouthed smile 

 

Aaand one more shot just because I liked it:

CodePurple_SeaDayze

 

Have you bought any Sea Sirens yet?

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment