Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sinful Colors with Konad roses

I made some really good choices with my last Cherry Culture order.

Like this one:

 

MintApple

Sinful Colors’ Mint Apple.

 

This is such a pretty mint green. It was a dream to apply and took three coats to reach opacity. It was just gorgeous. It has a slight shimmer through it.

It also wore like a dream. I put this on on Sunday morning and didn’t take it off until Tuesday night. I only had one chip. ONE!!!

Of course, I had to practice my Konad-ing.

 

MintApplewRoses

Pretty roses accent nails. Excuse the black bits, I originally was stamping star printed tips and screwed it up so the Konad polish stained my cuticles and fingers something fierce. It’s really strong!!

 

I loved this mani. It felt so feminine without being prissy. I’m not a very girly girl so it’s important for me to find the right balance!!!!

 

What do you think of the roses with this colour?

Em

5 comments:

  1. hello very nice polish and very nice mani... if you are interested, I am organizing an international swap on my blog (I got your contact by girlnailpolish)
    http://cazalolotte.over-blog.com/
    Many thanks and have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Great colour and fantastic stamping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :D I was pretty happy with it. I'm so in love with the colour, it is perfect :D

    Thanks Cazalotte, I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete