Friday, July 22, 2011

Milani Photo Flash with Konad Plaid stamping

I give you … Milani Photo Flash.

One of the prettiest colours I own!

PhotoFlash2coats

Oh wow, sorry about the messy and dry cuticles there. I did not notice that when I was taking the photo. How embarassing!

 

This is a gorgeous deep berry red, with a slight red glittery shimmer through it. Stunning! Opaque in two coats (you could probably get away with one in a rush!) and wears awesomely.

But I couldn’t leave it alone, could I?

 

PhotoFlash2coatswKonad

Konad plaid stamping using the Konad Special Polish in white. Don’t mind the wonky thumb and little finger.  My Konad skills are still being refined Smile with tongue out

 

This looked sooooo pretty though. The red and white just looked amazing!

 

What do you think of the whole nail Konad stamping? I LOVE it! Open-mouthed smile

 

Em

3 comments:

  1. beautiful color, reminds me of apples with caramel

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deysimari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour on you. I love whole finger Konading. And I especially love that pattern .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :D

    It's such a funky pattern!! Would be awesome in any colour, I think.

    ReplyDelete