Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Face Shop PK105 + Sally Hansen Accent Nails

I really, really hate it how The Face Shop don’t give their polishes names. It feels so wrong Sad smile I might give this one a name … how about Raspberry Frosting?

Anyway, even though I hate that about their polishes, I love everything else about them!!! So easy to apply, this one was opaque in two coats and long lasting.

 

PK105_3coats

See the gorgeous light purple shimmer? It’s hard to see because I suck at taking photos and I didn’t have any sun or natural light, but it’s there!

 

I wore this for all of two hours before I got bored with it … so I decided to try some accent thumbnails!

 

PK105 CelebCity

With a stripe of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Celeb City.

 

Celeb City is a gorgeous metallic, glittery silver which, paired with the pink, totally reminds me of a present. Love it Open-mouthed smile So easy to do (scotch tape method) and jazzes up the whole mani!

Do you like accent nails?

Em

4 comments:

  1. I'm cute, good combination with silver.
    Do not forget in my blog SRTE

    bye
    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, deysi! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Celeb City! So shinyyyy

    The Face Shop... Is there a store in Australia? We get nothing in Gold Coast/Brisbane :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sooo pretty :D I got it from Woolies up here on special for like $5 too, win!

    The Face Shop is in Adelaide .. I got this one when I was there over Christmas/New Year. I don't think they do online or anything :( It's an Asian beauty store.. Asian writing on everything :P But amazing stuff! Polishes are buy 4 get 1 free!! But if you ever have any requests I can get them next time I'm in Adelaide and post!

    ReplyDelete