Monday, July 25, 2011

BYS Plum Crazy with Konad stamping

This was my partner’s request, and I think he chose the colours well!

 

PlumCrazy2coats

This is two coats of BYS Plum Crazy. It’s a very, very dark purple, almost black. Absolutely stunning.

 

PlumCrazycloseup

I’m trying to capture the slight shimmer through it but it is so hard.  You’ll just have to take my word for it!

 

This colour makes me feel really feminine without being girly. It feels like such a mature colour without being boring. Am I making any sense?!

Then, of course, I tried out my new Konad kit. Honestly, did you not see that coming?!

 

PlumCrazywKonad

Wooooop!

My partner requested that I use silver Konad Princess Special Polish and I chose the designs. I did the simple flower design on my fingers and on my thumb I combined 3 different designs from the same plate. There’s a butterfly, two vines and what I think is a dandelion. It turned out so, so pretty.

My right hand, not so much.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve gotten way better at Konad-ing, but my right hand still feels whacked out when I do it!

The Konad Top Coat rocks too, by the way, no smudging whatsoever! I was thinking I’d have to wait forever for it to dry but it’s not too bad!

 

What do you think of this design?
Em

4 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous. I love it when my boyfriend helps design a mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm loving all your konads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :D
    Cat, this is the first time it's happened to I was shocked!
    I'm loving the Konads too, Stef.. I'm using it at every opportunity!!!

    ReplyDelete