Saturday, July 2, 2011

BYS Flirty Sparkle

This is my all time favourite polish.

 

FlirtySparkle2coats

This is two coats of BYS Flirty Sparkle and a coat of SV.

 

The photos don’t do it justice, seriously. I always get compliments when I wear this on my nails. It’s a beautiful deep pink with a touch of red and a silver glitter shimmer through it. So hard to explain and even harder to capture on film. But so, so gorgeous.

Try it, you won’t be disappointed. It is the easiest polish to apply ever, too. This is the quickest and neatest mani I’ve ever done. It doesn’t wear too well, unfortunately. After a day’s wear I had a couple of small chips. Nothing major, and this polish is great in that you can touch up the chip and don’t need to paint the whole nail because it blends well.

It is soo gorgeous. I never want to take it off my nails when I’m wearing it!!

Em

1 comment:

  1. hermoso solor de esmalte

    te invito a ti y a todas tus lectoras a participar del sorteo de una hermosa pulsera de plata, es super fàcil y sencillo, te espero y gracias por tu apoyo
    besos

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete