Saturday, July 23, 2011

BYS Raspberry Sorbet

Wait, hold the presses!

 

RaspberrySorbet2coats

A mani without glitter or Konad-ing!!

It happened, people. But who knows when it will happen again? Especially now that I have my Konad kit Winking smile.

 

Anyway, this is BYS Raspberry Sorbet, 2 coats. Gorgeous colour! The photo shows off more of the brown than burgundy. It’s quite dark in real life, a very very dark browny red. A delicious colour! And so easy to apply. Loved it Open-mouthed smile 


It’s pretty unique, I don’t have another like it in my collection, so I’m pretty happy to own this beauty. A good Winter colour, too!

 

Whatcha think?
Em

6 comments:

  1. Nice! I might have to keep a look out for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo really doesn't do it justice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a really fantastic color, I agree total winter :) But it's OK in the summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Australia so it's winter here!! But usually I don't care if something's a summer or winter colour :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love chocolate, this beautiful color enamel, bye kisses.

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deysimari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, deysi! It looks good enough to eat, right?

    ReplyDelete