Thursday, November 10, 2011

piCture pOlish Flirt with Konad

Ahhh, another delicious piCture pOlish. Although this gorgeous pink is a lot like many others in my collection, I still loved it to bits.
There’s nothing girlier than a good pink!

 

Here is Flirt:

Flirt2ct

Prettyyyy! This is two coats. Formula was a dream, like all the piCture pOlishes I’ve tried, and it wore so, so well.

 

I couldn’t leave it alone so I added some stamping:

Flirt2ctKonad

I love it! So cute! I can’t remember what plate this was but I stamped it using my new Konad Special Polish in Pastel Pink. I’m loving these pastel stamping polishes. Finally some colours to stamp on top of darker colours!

 

This is my third piCture pOlish and I’m starting to get a little infatuated with them Smile with tongue out You just can’t go wrong!

Em

2 comments:

  1. This is so so pretty! looks great with the konad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristy :D I'm loving the darker pink and light pink combo.. think I'll try it with all my pastel Konad polishes :D

    ReplyDelete