Sunday, November 20, 2011

Beauty World Blossom Nail Cocktail

I’m not sure whether this mani is a fail or a win. A bit of both, I think.


My brother has recently moved to London and on the way through he spent a week in Japan. He picked me up this really cool little set called Blossom Nail Cocktail:

Japangoodies

Plus a cute little yellow glitter polish.

The Blossom Nail Cocktail has instructions on the back:

Instructions

In Japanese, of course. But the photos give you the general idea of what to do!

 

I decided to give this a go last weekend, and was pretty pleased with the results:

 

NailCocktail

It was cute! I did two coats of each polish at each step. That was a mistake. I should have only done one, because do you see how thick the polish is on my middle finger!? It’s actually bulging out to the side!!! After I saw this photo I did press it down and fix it, but next time I definitely will only be doing one coat of each!!

 

Would you believe this is the closest I’ve had to naked nails since May? My staining has finally grown out (I will never use Kleancolor metallics again!!!) so I’m kind of liking sheer polishes at the moment.

This is a really good, simple gradient glitter mani. I wish I could get my hands on the other colours …

 

Em

2 comments: