Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween nails–Ulta3 Carrot Top with Bundle Monster

I’m finally posting my Halloween nails (only a week late!!)

I’m really not happy with how they turned out, but I’ll show them anyway!

 

CarrotTop2ct

Meh. This is two coats of Ulta3 Carrot Top, which is a really cool neon dark purple with a hint of red. I love this colour! I thought it would be way too bright for me but somehow it works.

I stamped with Bundle Monster for most of the nails but the spiders are Konad. You know what? Everyone raves about Bundle Monster but I just don’t get it. It is SO much more effort to get a clean image from their plates and some images don’t transfer at all! It’s so frustrating and quite often I ruin a perfectly good mani by stamping Bundle Monster over it and the image smudges or doesn’t transfer. It’s so irritating. The ghost smudged whatever I did and I tried to make it better by adding eyes but it so didn’t work. Ah well, better luck next time!

 

Em

2 comments:

  1. I've only tried one Bundle Monster design, and that smudged too. I thought it was just me, so I'm actually glad to read that it isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely isn't just you!!! I have a few friends who are just as frustrated with BM as I am!! Some of their images are cut so sharply that I get cotton from the cotton swabs stuck in it! Yet some people absolutely rave about them!? I'm going to stick with Konad!!

    ReplyDelete